How to apply
• Build and develop the administrative framework within HR and Finance.
• Communicate and coordinate relevant information with authorities and local auditors.
• Together with HR Manager build and develop the relevant policy framework.
• Implement payroll related processes and procedures’
• Responsible contact to our external pay-roll provider including Time Management and Payroll administration and reporting.
• Responsible for office management
• Administrative support on day-to-day basis and contribute to the long-run development of the support functions.
• Point of contact for the European Finance department
• Point of contact for external contacts i.e. landlord, suppliers of office equipment and services, cleaning company etc.
• Participate in different projects within a various of fields.
We are looking for a person with at least two years professional experience in HR and Finance field. Preferably you have a Bachelor degree in Business administration or corresponding working experience with good understanding in the payroll, accounting and insurances area. You are fluent in German, English is also required in this role.
You are very comfortable in working with Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of HR and payroll systems.
The ideal candidate is a strong administrator with integrity, highly developed organizational skills and attention to details. You are able to work on a broad variety of projects, both alone and team based. Strong interest in ice hockey and sports in general is an advantage.