Internship – Corporate Communications – Summer 2021
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
How to apply
The Corporate Communications Intern will operate in an entry-level, administrative Corporate Communications function. The intern will be involved in all activities related to Corporate Communications in a fast-paced, dynamic entertainment and sports organization. The intern will assist with all facets of Corporate Communications, including press releases, industry research, and internal presentations.
- Provides support to the Corporate Communications team with day-to-day tasks and long-term projects.
- Assists with drafting of press releases.
- Conducts research on current industry events and historical business issues.
- Researches and updates media contacts.
- Assists with drafting internal presentations.
- Must be enrolled in a relevant academic program; i.e. Public Relations, Journalism, English, or Communications. Junior, Senior, or Graduate level is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Proficient in writing and editing copy.
- Desire and ability to create compelling, unique stories and ideas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
How To Apply
Perfect Game USA
- Perfect Game Incorporated is seeking Tournament Management Interns for our summer season! Perfect Game first opened for business over 20 years ago. Since then, Perfec...
10 hours ago