Internship – Global Brand Creative – Summer 2021
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
Strategy for Winning:
Our office consists of people who are passionate, dedicated and innovative. This program offers the intern the opportunity to become directly involved in the creative activities that are part of the daily operations of the Global Brand Creative department. We strive to make this a challenging and interesting experience for you and make every effort to tailor it to the specific skills and projects that you would like to pursue and build on. This department contributes to the organization through promotion of UFC products.
- Assists team in producing artwork for marketing print and digital campaigns, including but not limited to Key Art, billboards, newspaper ads, marketing kits, magazine ads, television graphics, web and social media assets, cable guide ads, event programs and other projects as assigned.
- Assists team in preparation for new ideas and fresh designs as assigned for print, web and broadcast deliverables, servicing a variety of internal UFC departments.
- Resizes existing artwork as assigned for print, web and broadcast assets.
- Works in collaboration with UFC Designers and Art Directors.
- May assist with preparation for meetings.
- Helps to ensure consistency and continuity with brand identity in all assets.
- Assists with gathering UFC footage and creating video edits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Design, Creative, Fine Arts, Advertising major or other programs relevant to graphic design and creative services. Junior, Senior level preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Computer literate in a Mac environment
- An eye for color and page layout
- Strong accuracy and proofreading abilities
- Ability to work with already established visual identity and brand standards
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, orally and in writing
- Ability to maintain discretion and protect confidential information
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Willing to learn and grow