Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Canadian Women & Sport
No Longer Accepting Applications
The individual in this role holds key responsibility for the organization’s corporate communications, with emphasis on digital and social media, public relations and other strategic communication initiatives that drive brand awareness and measurable engagement with the organization and its offerings. As this role is part of a small staff team, flexibility to take on other tasks as needed is expected.
- University/College education in communications, public relations, journalism, sport management, marketing or relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and expertise
- Professional oral and written ability in both Official Languages
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Experience using social media and social media management tools
- Understand and apply anti-oppressive and anti-racist positioning and language in communications strategies and materials, including following accessibility requirements
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, producing work on schedule
- Demonstrated ownership, initiative, accountability and problem-solving
- Flexible, adaptable and resourceful
Canadian Tire Corporation
- Reporting to the Associate Vice-President Marketing, the Brand and Content Manager will be required to play a key role in developing and implementing communication campai...
16 mins ago
- Reporting to the Manager, Sport Development, the Student Engagement & Aquatics Guest Experience Agent oversees the day-to-day operations of the student engagement pr...
11 mins ago
Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- Working with the Sr. Communications Coordinator and Member Services Manager, the position is primarily administrative in nature and will provide support to the following ...
20 mins ago