Production Design (Contractors)
We often call on freelance Production Designers to support our internal team when the sparks are flying on executing integrated brand campaigns at scale. Success in this role requires the ability to multitask between brands and types of projects while slotting in seamlessly as a member of the extended Origin family. We love contractors that ooze enthusiasm and focus. If your passion for skiing/snowboarding is matched by your passion for a tidy set of slick design files, we want to hear from you.
- A post-secondary design degree or diploma with specialization/focus in interactive, graphic or multimedia design is our baseline
- Enthusiasm and a passion for design is a must
- Experience with freelancing or working in a fast-paced environment where new challenges arise daily
- Kerning, tracking and leading are part of your everyday vocabulary. The ability to work independently and self-manage your time and schedule is required to be successful
- Ability to build and prepare design files for final print or digital output
- If you know what IAB stands for, you’ll fit in nicely
How To Apply
Apply onlineApply Online
City of Mississauga
- As project lead, under the direction of the Project Steering Committee & Manager, Sport & Community Development, this position will assist in providing leadership...
2 hours ago
University of Victoria
- The Varsity Performance Sport Program is responsible for the development, implementation, assessment and strategic management of varsity sport, team and athlete-specific ...
2 hours ago