Merchandise and Community Relations Intern (Summer)
Gateway Professional Baseball
• Work with Creative Department to create apparel designs & concepts
• Help maintain web store. Includes item creation, inventory management, price adjustments, etc.
• Help stock merchandise stands and maintain inventory & sales
• Help monitor inventory levels and place reorders/remove from inventory line as necessary
• Process customer returns and assist with order issues (wrong size, defective item, pricing issues, etc.
• Responsible for aiding in the development, planning, implementation and oversight of designated community events
• Acts as liaison between foundation representatives, volunteers, etc.
• Assist in day-to-day operations with may include making phone calls, emailing, organizing, odd jobs, etc.
• Assist with donation requests
How To Apply
Perfect Game USA
- Perfect Game Incorporated is seeking Tournament Management Interns for our summer season! Perfect Game first opened for business over 20 years ago. Since then, Perfec...
12 hours ago