How to apply
Assist Broadcast department in executing broadcast needs.
- Coordinate daily game day interviews for broadcasts
- Coordinate in-game promo reads for broadcasts
- Assist in managing the relationship between the organization, broadcast partner, and affiliate stations
- Work directly with national and local broadcast rightsholders to assist with daily requests from the broadcast partners.
- Work with rightsholders in the areas of business, entertainment, health, technology and community in order to deliver the teams brand as a well-managed and diverse organization.
- Prepare message points and coordinate interviews with front office management and staff for rigthsholders.
- Assist in the archiving and logging of highlight footage received from Fox Sports Detroit; as well as pregame ceremonies, inning breaks and postgame content from Tigers scoreboard.
- The ideal candidate must be at least a college senior, recent graduate (within 6 months).
- The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ideal candidate must have excellent customer service and organizational skills
- The ideal candidate must be available full-time
- The ideal candidate must be willing to work longs hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Preferred candidates will have experience with video and/or audio editing software
How To Apply
Perfect Game USA
- Perfect Game Incorporated is seeking Tournament Management Interns for our summer season! Perfect Game first opened for business over 20 years ago. Since then, Perfec...
12 hours ago