Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Help implement sponsorship contracts while writing and executing game day scripts
- Manage all on-field promotions that are executed on game days, jersey auctions, and other special events taking place each night
- Coordinate all on-field promotions and pre-game activities (National Anthem, first pitches etc.)
- Organize and attend mascot/player appearances in the community
- Work closely with PA Announcer and music staff to ensure production runs smoothly
- Develop positive relationships with fans, clients and community members to help promote the Rafters
- Outgoing, energetic, and personable candidates are desired
- Other duties assigned by the GM
The Wisconsin Rapids Rafters are currently accepting applicants for their 2021 summer internship program. Founded in 2010, the Rafters are members of the Northwoods League, a summer collegiate league played in the Midwest and host 36 home games from the end of May through mid-August. Witter Field, the home of the Rafters, has also become a destination for non-baseball events, holding a total of 18 event dates in a Covid-19 shortened year. In 2020, the Rafters were capped at holding 650 fans per game across 25 home games. In total the Rafters attracted 20,000 plus fans with zero Covid-19 cases traced back to the ballpark. Each year the Rafters hire an intern staff of 13 across all departments. Touting a successful internship program, the Rafters have former interns in every aspect of the sports industry from pro-level sports to the university sector and everything in between.
How To Apply
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
1 hour ago