Part-Time Event Manager – Kennesaw State
As the Part Time Event Manager, you will be required to:
- Organize, maintain and grow the EPI employee roster for events in the Kennesaw area.
- Ensure current and future employees have completed the proper paperwork before working their first event: Application, W-4, I-9 - keep all on file
- Continually hire qualified team members in the Kennesaw area to serve on EPI’s events team - generate demand for each posted event
- Use every available resource to recruit Event Staff Members while effectively communicating their responsibilities and expectations as an EPI team member
- Oversee the staff scheduling for each event in the Kennesaw area; ensuring we meet the number of staff required for each event
- Communicate effectively and often with Kennesaw employees regarding:
- Upcoming events, new online sign ups and EPI updates
- Positive reinforcement from a client
- After an event has been fully scheduled, communicate via email and/or phone all pertinent details to those who are scheduled
- Communicate consistently and effectively with the Owner, COO and the Event Manager regarding any personnel issues, event details, changes, etc.
- Ensure all event time-sheets are submitted accurately no more than 24 hours after the completion of an event to the Owner and COO for billing and payroll
- Work all major events to ensure that we are fully staffed, staff are signed in and staff are placed with proper supervisor
- Effective oral communication and writing skills in the English language
- Ability to clearly communicate with event staff members and EPI management
- Monitoring EPI online sign-ups to cross-reference event staff scheduling
- Ability to use company phone to communicate via text, phone and email to all active employees
- Reliable transportation for any required events
- Punctuality and reliability required
How To Apply
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
6 hours ago