Season Ticket Services Account Executive
Chicago Fire FC
How to apply
Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply to opportunities within our Club.
Chicago Fire FC is looking for a dedicated Ticket Services Account Executive to join our team!
- Increase & maintain season ticket retention rates - actively work toward hitting department and individual renewal/sales goal
- Build strong relationships with defined account portfolio (season ticket holders) through proactive communication, including seat/suite visits, phone calls, emails, dinners, events, and other communication channels, as part of the Season Ticket Holder touchpoint plan
- Drive add-on season ticket sales, seat upgrades and referral sales from defined account portfolio
- Focus on an exceptional fan experience on match day and work closely with Marketing and Operations to ensure consistent approach between “match day program” and one-on-one interactions with fans
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and effectively and enthusiastically communicate all team happenings, events, member benefits and stadium details that are relevant to defined account portfolio
- Ensure customer and account data and profile requirements are accurate and complete
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of products we offer and learn to ask targeted questions to better understand the Fire fan base to offer the best benefits possible
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Senior Manager of Ticket Services
- Find & Create ways to always be more efficient in our department
- File organized notes on all accounts defined to that portfolio
- Carry out and find ways to enhance current ideas within department
- Generate revenue through different avenues besides the ones expected from defined description
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Sales background preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service, organization, and detail-oriented skills
- Proficient computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Salesforce CRM
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings. This includes all home games (or other work events) that fall on nights, weekends, and holidays
Northern Ohio PGA Section
- Execute pre-tournament responsibilities, such as golf course marking, tee and hole location selection, equipment set-up and developing operational plans Administer...
7 hours ago
Northern Ohio PGA Section
- Execute pre-tournament responsibilities, such as tournament infrastructure and course marking and set-up Administer on-site responsibilities, such as player regist...
8 hours ago