Director of Food and Beverage/Operations
Strong communication skills are a must in this position. Communication is imperative with the employees, vendors, and fan.
- Order all concession food, drinks, and supplies for the stadium
- Implement procedures for maintaining inventory levels and tracking inventory
- Hire, train, schedule and manage gameday staff for all events at the stadium. Roughly 80 employees per event
- Prepare facilities for opening of high school baseball season
- Menu creation and pricing
- General cleaning and maintenance of facilities
- Assist in planning and execution of all non-gameday events
- Serve as primary contact for contracted services
- Ensure emergency systems are operational and gameday staff are compliant with all health and safety regulations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- A minimum of (4) years work experience in sports industry sales with a proven ability to meet deadlines and quotas. Professional image and demeanor.
- Proficient computer skills including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, etc. and an ability to learn and master new software programs.
- Management experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with current staff members, contacts from partner organizations, interns, and gameday staff.
- Strong time management, administrative ability, organization, and customer service skills.
- Must be able to work irregular hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
How To Apply
- This intern will be responsible for capturing content, organizing and distributing the content to necessary outlets. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office a...
5 hours ago