Partnership Sales (Corporate Partnerships)
New Orleans Saints and Pelicans
How to apply
The New Orleans Pelicans and New Orleans Saints Corporate Partnerships department encompasses a consultative approach to partnership opportunities. This position is responsible for generating revenue through the sale and management of corporate partner accounts for both the New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans. The goal of this individual will be creating integrated marketing partnerships that leverage the equity and assets associated with each organization to achieve the goals of regional, national and international companies. The position reports directly to the Director, Corporate Partnerships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for establishing revenue through the sale and management of corporate partnerships.
- Explore and understand each prospect and partner’s business and industry, and the goals and objectives for their partnership with the Pelicans and Saints.
- Develop compelling integrated marketing campaigns to maximize the partnership value for the brand and team.
- Responsible for developing personal and business relationships with all levels of prospect/partner contacts (i.e., day to day contacts, Sr. Management, C level executives, owners, etc.) and manage partnership communications, including regular outreach, calls, meetings and presentations.
- Follow a defined and established departmental sales process, including conducting needs analysis meetings, developing and presenting effective proposals customized to meet each prospects/partners needs and objectives, and negotiating and closing business opportunities.
- Identify local and national trends and emerging markets and adjust sales/service strategies accordingly.
- Effectively present proposals and recaps in front of individuals and large groups.
- Develop meaningful business relationships with existing and potential corporate partners
- Effectively communicate across all areas of the company including but not limited to sales, marketing, broadcast, community relations, team charities, ticketing, and finance departments.
- Work closely to manage corporate partnerships, and to ensure that current partners receive superior service and complete fulfillment and execution of all contractual elements.
- Represent the club with the utmost professionalism and integrity at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience with an emphasis in professional sports team and/or arena/stadium sponsorship sales and/or managementStrong understanding of sales, marketing and integrated sponsorship programs
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to multi-task
- Demonstrate flexibility and creative problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop outstanding internal and external business relationships
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Word and CRM
How To Apply
New York Jets in Florham Park
- Partner with the Corporate Partnerships department to drive analytical insights, evaluating and identifying areas of opportunity and action to enhance bottom line res...
1 day ago