Manager – Multicultural Marketing
Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club
How to apply
The Manager – Multicultural Marketing is part of the Marketing Specialist team within the Milwaukee Brewers Marketing department. This position will work closely with the VP of Marketing to define marketing plans for growth targets with a focus on multicultural audiences in the metro Milwaukee area. This role will lead development and execution of marketing communication programs designed to build brand awareness and brand affinity among outreach audiences of all types with the goal of expanding the Milwaukee Brewers fan base, driving ticket sales, merchandise sales, and venue services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Strategy & Planning:
- Work with MBBC’s Strategy and Analytics team to develop consumer insights for passive fans and diverse audiences in our market; use insights to inform the development and delivery of marketing plans to drive growth of our fan base and programs to engage multicultural audiences.
- Identify core opportunities as focus areas to improve brand health among outreach audiences.
- Engage with internal and external sponsorship partners to ensure a successful integration of marketing strategies for multicultural programming, specifically the sponsored Community Nights and related marketing communications.
- Collaborate with MBBC Community Relations and other Club stakeholders to increase brand visibility in the metro Milwaukee community in support of key marketing initiatives.
- Partner with community media outlets to create promotional programs geared toward introducing and strengthening the Brewers brand among multicultural markets.
- Understand MBBC’s brand and marketing goals to ensure projects track toward established objectives.
- Lead MBBC consumer marketing efforts to build brand awareness and affinity among outreach audiences, expanding the Brewers fan base to include a broader representation of our community population.
- In collaboration with other Marketing Specialists, work across the marketing team to ensure campaigns and media plans appropriately support multicultural marketing efforts.
- Manage the development and execution of marketing initiatives focused on fan engagement for all growth targets. Responsibilities will include marketing and program execution for Community Nights, Kids Crew Club, Student Nights, and various community outreach programs.
- Project manage all multicultural advertising (paid and owned media) and marketing communications, and other growth marketing projects, as assigned.
- Serve as main point of contact to assigned internal stakeholders, leading and managing their requested projects from creative brief through execution.
- Assess project requests for prioritization and organizational value to determine the best approach to meet stakeholder needs and expectations, optimizing efficiency with appropriate level of effort.
- Develop creative briefs and present to stakeholder(s) and creative team.
- Serve as liaison between assigned stakeholders and internal creative and production team.
- Oversee and track assigned projects within project management tool.
- Communicate frequently and effectively in order to maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and ensure project needs are being met on time and on budget, and meet a high standard of excellence
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing and MBBC’s Strategy and Analytics team to execute the Club’s media strategy based on consumer segmentation, the marketing mix, current trends and fan research findings.
- Work with the Marketing Specialist team to develop media plans aligned to marketing strategy and budget for various integrated marketing campaigns.
- Attend bi-weekly touch base meetings with the Club’s media agency for ongoing review of media strategy and to plan upcoming campaigns.
- Schedule and traffic advertising assets for assigned marketing campaigns.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Cultural fluency required; understanding of U.S. and non-U.S. communities and cultures is essential
- Fluency in other languages valued
- Ability to influence and build sustainable relationships with strategic partners at all levels
- Must demonstrate strong initiative; a self-starter with exceptional project management skills
- Attention to detail with high standards for work product
- Experience working with a creative team, providing marketing strategy and insights for creative development process
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for baseball a plus
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
How To Apply
El Paso Chihuahuas
- Entertain guests and fans during games, dancing, running, and engaging with guests as they watch games. Create a marketing presence at community events including f...
14 hours ago