Digital Content Manager – UFC FIGHT PASS
How to apply
- Takes a lead role in developing and executing programming and editorial management of the FIGHT PASS platform and all distribution outlets including web, mobile, and connected device applications, ensuring cross-platform synchronicity (iOS, Apple TV, Android, Xbox, Amazon, Roku, etc.).
- Works with the International teams to implement strategies on FIGHT PASS on a geographical basis.
- Assists with maintenance and development of the site and site content.
- Maintains the world’s largest fight library and curate the content to reflect the constant updated offering.
- Inputs creative ideas into the creation/curation of new content on UFC FIGHT PASS.
- Maintains schedules of windows for Live Events and TV Shows ready for ingestion into UFC FIGHT PASS and work with appropriate teams for web edits and captioning for ingestion.
- Collaborates closely and effectively with departmental teams including but not limited to Production, Creative, and Marketing for platform and event initiatives.
- Works with customer service representatives to resolve all issues pertaining to UFC FIGHT PASS.
- Performs other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Sports Management, Journalism, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in a similar role with a creative agency, newspaper, blog, portal, sports entity, entertainment site, or TV department/studio.
- Experienced in the use of CMS or other publishing systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Dropbox, Google docs), other cloud-based systems, and the ability to learn other basic computer programs.
- Experience working with Google Analytics preferred.
- Demonstrated writing ability.
- Extreme attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to think strategically and manage workflows and timelines of creative assets.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, and to switch gears and mind-set frequently and rapidly to capitalize on traffic opportunities.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Team player with a positive attitude, as well as the ability to take initiative is required.
How To Apply
Northern Ohio PGA Section
- Execute pre-tournament responsibilities, such as golf course marking, tee and hole location selection, equipment set-up and developing operational plans Administer...
7 hours ago
Northern Ohio PGA Section
- Execute pre-tournament responsibilities, such as tournament infrastructure and course marking and set-up Administer on-site responsibilities, such as player regist...
8 hours ago