Food and Beverage Intern
Rocket City Trash Pandas
How to apply
- Assist in all aspects of food and beverage operations for all baseball games and special events (non-baseball events) at Toyota Field.
- Assist the Food and Beverage Director and other Food and Beverage Managers in all aspects of day to day operations.
- Assist in managing over 200 seasonal Food and Beverage employees.
- Schedule Game Day employees and assist with work assignments, payroll management and other duties as needed.
- Communicate effectively with guests, all levels of management and co-workers.
- Maintain the proper care and upkeep of kitchen equipment.
- Ability to operate, troubleshoot and train other employees on point of sale systems.
- Assist with stocking and preparing concession stands and food carts for all games.
- Help maintain cleanliness of stands to meet health code regulations.
- Help control inventory, food costs and labor costs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to walk, reach, stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time; climb stairs as needed.
- Assist with daily office operations.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.