- Have a specific product strategy, vision and plan; treat every product as if it were your own small business
- Manage projects and their global initiatives
- Work closely with the IT team to establish the best way to build product pages and their attributes (architectures and technologies)
- Prioritize the work of the engineering team using the Scrum methodology; write epics and user stories and refine the backlog.
- Be the representative of your customers and their internal voice on all subjects
- Create plans to test new page functionality, compile data and analyze results to make recommendations.
- Collaborate with external technology and business partners to design solutions and / or bring new features and enhancements to market
- Business and IT degree, MBA would be considered an asset
- 8+ years of experience working in product management, technology, user experience and / or similar roles
- 3 or more years of experience in an e-commerce business
- Knowledge of Jira is required
- The ability to question, to see between the lines and to design unique solutions
- Demonstrate critical thinking: questioning, reading between the lines and providing unique solutions
- Have a good team spirit to create alignment and momentum between teams and functions
- Sharp communicator; to the point, backed by facts and data and always interesting