Analyst, Sports Revenue Mgmt
No Longer Accepting Applications
You will be executing revenue and pricing strategies, maintaining KPI dashboards to monitor business performance, and working closely with internal stakeholders in Sales, Revenue Operations, and Programming to automate and streamline the business.
This dynamic position is ideal for candidates who have experience working in a fast-paced business environment that demands constant adaptation to an ever-changing and dynamic Sports and Media landscape.
- Exceptional critical thinking, innovative problem-solving skills, and the ability to tell the story
- Ability to organize and present pertinent information clearly and concisely
- Exceptional verbal and written communication / presentation skills that can be adapted to various audiences such as Management or Sales
- Strong track record of taking initiative and managing short and long term deadlines while balancing multiple priorities at any one time
- Ability to quickly pick up new software programs in addition to already being skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, Outlook, and Teams
- Ability to collaborate with all levels within the team and internal departments
- Embrace change and open to new ideas and approaches