Manager, Sports & Media Rotational Program
No Longer Accepting Applications
We’re looking for motivated professionals who want to have an immediate impact driving innovation and business transformation in the fast-paced Sports and Media landscape. Corporate athletes entering Rogers Sports & Media’s rotational program will report into the Head of Business Development and will have the opportunity to work across Rogers Sports & Media on strategic initiatives such as Sports Betting, OTT Products, Digital Audio, E-Commerce, M&A, etc.
During the 18-24-month rotational program you will work alongside the best and brightest in the Sports and Media industry, getting a breadth of experience with functional teams such as Strategy, Corporate Development, Digital Product, Data & Analytics, Partnerships Technology and Sales & Marketing. At the conclusion of the rotational program you will enter one of our Rogers Sports & Media’s business units where you will continue to grow your career driving change and leaving your fingerprints on the success of Rogers Sports & Media. This will be a one of a kind professional experience and a career changing opportunity!
- Passion for sports and media
- Strong intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Self-starter with a positive, team-first mentality
- Ability to engage and build deep rooted relationships both internally and externally (e.g., corporations, community leaders, clients, technology vendors, strategic partners)
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Confidence, articulate and professional written and oral communication skills
- Results oriented with an ability to ruthlessly prioritize time and effort
- Ability to drive change in complex operating environments
- Comfort and ability to navigate ambiguous situations