We are seeking an organized, driven and detail oriented Digital Sales & Marketing Coordinator who is committed to growing their career in the sports industry. The primary focus of this position will be to oversee all aspects of the online ticket purchase experience for the Cincinnati Bengals. This individual will be responsible for building and optimizing a customer journey that maximizes page views, clicks and conversions across our website and app. Driving incremental revenue, lead generation and increasing fan engagement are all key metrics to success in this role.
- Oversee and execute all aspects of the online ticket purchase experience including but not limited to building and optimizing a buy flow that leads to page views, clicks and conversions across web and app
- Collaborate across several departments to achieve our goals of driving revenue, generating new leads and increasing fan engagement.
- Work closely with analytics to understand our market and current database makeup with the goal of reaching segments of our audience with specific products tailored to the fan
- Implement A/B testing in an effort to optimize conversion rates
- Create and maintain landing pages and forms
- Work directly with our CMS for both web and app
- Understand search engine optimization and leverage SEO to our advantage
- Serve as our day to day contact for the placement of all digital advertising across paid social, paid search and display/programmatic
- Attend department meetings
- Work games, nights, weekends, and holidays as assigned
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Ticket Sales & Service