Facilities Attendant – LP (full-time regular with benefits)
United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee
- Maintains the cleanliness and order in all areas of assigned guest/dorm rooms, housing areas, meeting rooms, office, hallways, work rooms, common areas and/or recreation facilities according to department standards.
- Laundry: Operates commercial laundry equipment. Launders linens, pads, blankets, bedspreads and curtains as required. Performs ironing and sewing when needed. Changes solution chemical products for laundry machines. Cleans lint compartment in dryers and report equipment breakdowns to Maintenance team.
- Identifies and promptly reports safety hazards and building and equipment maintenance requirements according to established procedures. Makes visual checks for fire hazards in and around buildings and checks building equipment such as annunciator panels, fire extinguishers, pumps, etc. Assists with medical emergencies after hours alerting on-call medical staff.
- Maintains a professional demeanor. Is punctual, neat and clean in personal appearance. Contributes to a positive working environment.
- High school graduate or GED preferred
- 3 years of experience in building cleaning
- General maintenance and cleaning equipment/tools, such as floor machine, carpet extractor, tractor, snow blower, drill, screwdriver, hammer (regular), vise grips, etc.
- Knowledge of types of meeting room setups, including A/V equipment