As membership fulfillment Intern, you will assist the Assistant GM and Ticket Operations Manager with all membership fulfillment and services programs. Not only will you be selling group/ticket packages, but you will also be the liaison to all season members.
- Learn the art of heavy relationship-building with prospective and current clients in order to meet sales goals.
- Place outbound calls to decision makers and customers to sell ticket packages or group sales accounts.
- Help sales reps upsell current clients to better seats / group events
- Learn all aspects of ProVenue/Tickets.com including back end reporting/analytics of ticket usage
- Work with all ST clients on how to best use their tickets, including brand new consign back ticket program
- Assist with mass e-mails to all ST Holders with information throughout the season
- Act as liaison between all ST clients and Sod Poodles
- Work with Director of Corporate Sales to ensure all corporate clients are utilizing all of their tickets
- Assisting in ticketing platform related functions
- Data entry including group and season ticket contracts
- Provide a superior level of customer service to all suite clients, season ticket holders, plan holders, single game buyers, new business prospects and fans alike
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and adhere to deadlines