The Operations Coordinator oversees the areas of housekeeping, grounds maintenance, room sets and Horse Park services of the Ford Idaho Center. The Operations Coordinator must be able to lead crews (5+) in housekeeping and set ups; responsible for daily check lists and labor allocation sheets.
- Leads teams of 5+ in housekeeping and set ups
- Trains and motivates part time staff and temp staff in daily activities
- Responsible for thorough execution of daily check lists
- Promptly reports any concerns or personnel issues to Operations Management
- Verifies and reports information from daily cleaning checklists throughout facility
- Responsible for filling out and verifying quality room sets and other event paperwork
- Operates an assortment of equipment including: forklifts, pallet jacks, buffers/burnishers, rider sweepers/scrubbers, walk behind scrubbers, blowers, vacuums, snow removal equipment and others as needed.
- Handle folding chairs, stacking chairs, tables of various shapes and sizes, drapery and skirting
- Responsible for safe use of various supplies including a variety of cleaning chemicals, mops, brooms, shovels and scrapers in completion daily tasks
- Responsible for accurately completing room sets
- Responsible for assisting Horse Park sets and respective stall cleanings and stall preparations
- Direct housekeeping, set up crews, and temporary staff during events
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients
- Maintain a customer first mentality