Tournament Management Assistant Internship- Texas
Perfect Game USA
Our mission is to promote the game of baseball now and in the future by hosting the highest quality amateur baseball events while providing meaningful opportunities and information to players, families, MLB organizations, college coaches and fans. Perfect Game is the premier provider of amateur baseball events, hosting both travel team tournaments and individual player showcases throughout the country. Our online database, scouting reports and player rankings have proven to be a valuable resource for all college coaches and MLB scouts.
In addition to being recognized as the leader in high level baseball events, the PGBA, Perfect Game’s governing baseball association, offers the opportunity for baseball organizations across the country to host PG affiliated tournaments, allowing teams across all age divisions and locations to experience Perfect Game events. The number of tournaments held each year by both Perfect Game and its’ affiliated PGBA organizations has reached well into the thousands.
Whether you are a baseball enthusiast or simply want an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing company, this internship with Perfect Game may be just what you are looking for to gain valuable experience and help you further your career.
- Assisting the Tournament Director with gathering information pertinent to running successful events
- Help coaches with roster input, payments, and schedule request for tournaments
- Provide administrative assistance in PG's main office including, but not limited to, answering phones and providing customer service, etc.
- Work with the PG Tournament Directors and Account Managers to facilitate conversations around individual organization and team pages for events
- Prepare event programs for print
- It is preferred that the candidates have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Candidates must have strong verbal skills and be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- While this is primarily an office position, some travel for direct event assistance could occur.
Qualifications: Currently enrolled in a college/university to receive college credit, or recent college graduate.