Social Media Assistant Internship- Texas
Perfect Game USA
Our mission is to promote the game of baseball now and in the future by hosting the highest quality amateur baseball events while providing meaningful opportunities and information to players, families, MLB organizations, college coaches and fans. Perfect Game is the premier provider of amateur baseball events, hosting both travel team tournaments and individual player showcases throughout the country. Our online database, scouting reports and player rankings have proven to be a valuable resource for all college coaches and MLB scouts.
In addition to being recognized as the leader in high level baseball events, the PGBA, Perfect Game’s governing baseball association, offers the opportunity for baseball organizations across the country to host PG affiliated tournaments, allowing teams across all age divisions and locations to experience Perfect Game events. The number of tournaments held each year by both Perfect Game and its’ affiliated PGBA organizations has reached well into the thousands.
Whether you are a baseball enthusiast or simply want an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing company, this internship with Perfect Game may be just what you are looking for to gain valuable experience and help you further your career.
- Update and post content on the PG Tournament Social Media Outlets to promote the new tournament series and give recognition to the players who stand out.
- Assist in the execution of contests through social media.
- Develop creative ways to drive engagement and increase followers across social media channels.
- Gather and post photos from the events that are provided by our local feet on the ground, as well as reaching out to get this free content from parents and family members.
- Maintain structure and tagging within Photo Management tool.
- Brainstorm to help formulate a strategy of creative and interesting ways to engage with our audiences.
- Keep up on the latest social media trends and capabilities
- Provide support and upkeep weekly of Perfect Game social media analytics.
- Help with Award Production for events through Global awards including, but not limited to, use of CorelDRAW to create designs for awards, safe and accurate use of laser engraver and sublimation materials
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates must have strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other photo editing software.
- Graphic design and Video editing experience is an asset.
- Must have strong understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok and other emerging social media platforms.
- Fundamental knowledge of the game of baseball
- The ability to work in a team atmosphere are also key attributes success in this position.
- Must be willing to travel within the local area and work flexible hours. In other words, this position requires travel connected with official duties, including attendance at night and weekends.
Qualifications: Currently enrolled in a college/university to receive college credit, or recent college graduate.