Seasonal Fun Squad and Community Engagement Assistant
El Paso Chihuahuas
- Entertain guests and fans during games, dancing, running, and engaging with guests as they watch games.
- Create a marketing presence at community events including fairs, festivals, sporting events, etc.
- Distribute promotional materials at appearances and be able to answer questions about any topics related to the team.
- Interact and communicate with individuals or large groups of people to generate potential leads.
- Assist in event set-up and break-down and work in our social media corner during games as assigned.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus but not required
- Must have flexible hours (including nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Must have access to transportation for day time community engagement duties
- Must be 18 and older