- Draft, prepare and review a variety of transactional documents, including licenses, consulting agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and other documents as assigned.
- Maintain contract management system, developing and generating a standard report package for NWSL's senior leadership.
- Manage intellectual property portfolio, including interacting with outside counsel regarding filing of trademark applications, gathering specimens for applications, and drafting and reviewing cease and desist letters.
- Conduct and coordinate research into a variety of legal issues as appropriate.
- Manage and enforce document retention policy.
- Support risk management efforts and management of insurance policies.
- Provide miscellaneous administrative support to legal department as needed (including, but not limited to, scheduling).
- Ongoing organization of internal records, including company minute books and other company documents.
- Perform other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Experience in Intellectual Properties is a plus
- Experience in governance, risk management, and compliance is a plus.
- Has a strong professional and positive presence/image that represents the NWSL well both internally and externally.
- Guided by strong moral and ethical principles
- Pursues lifelong development and learning.
- Communicates in a direct, open, and honest manner
- Accountable for actions and decisions
- Seeks feedback