Director of Golf and Member Services
Petitcodiac Valley Golf and Country Club
No Longer Accepting Applications
The director of golf operations will work alongside a team of experienced and dedicated employees to ensure the golf experience at Petitcodiac Valley is a satisfying experience whether you are a member, a green fee visitor or a business tournament organizer. Working to oversee the golf retail, the practise facility, coordinating tournaments, adhering to a budget, providing leadership, and assisting where needed in the daily operation of our golf course. You will be responsible for maintaining a safe work environment for all fellow employees and guests. The golf operations director will report to the President and the board of Directors.
- Drivers License, High School diploma or GED
- Computer skills, able to work with email, Word documents and scoring
- Retail and or Service experience
- Minimum 5 years golf experience
- Thorough understanding of all golf service, including handicaps
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to deal with people tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times
- Professional appearance and manners
- Highly flexible, with solid skills to work effectively in a varied environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing