Global CRM Manager
- Ownership of the database segmentation strategy and its overall health
- Leverage partners database: Hockey Federations (USA, KHL etc.), Leagues, Events…
- Responsible for email traffic and revenue
- Build the email marketing practices, including the migration from CCM’s existing platform to a new ESP.
- Build and optimize consumer email journeys.
- Develop email template strategy in order to reduce the need of a front-end developer
- Manage email calendar and maintain a close relationship with the brand, creative and trade marketing teams.
- Be the guardian of CASL/GDPR compliance
- Plan and execute database growth strategies and tactics
- University degree in eCommerce, Marketing, or relevant equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of experience working in CRM or Email marketing in a retail environment
- Experience with email deployment, segmentation, templating and anti-spam tools
- Excellent communicator
- Autonomous, flexible, resourceful and proactive. Comfortable working in new and changing environments while exuding a positive attitude
- Demonstrate a strong sense of empathy, towards consumers and colleagues
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Comfortable with getting their hands dirty as well as learning to use new softwares and tools
- Process oriented, methodical and organized: experience defining complex processes, with proven ability to prioritize, organize and execute in a systematic and organized manner
- Analytical: experience defining business data analysis, creating analytical tools, and deriving actionable insights
- Knowledge and understanding of eCommerce business, with an added focus on customer experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics
- Excellent team player, ability to influence, build and manage cross-functional relationships
- Fully bilingual
- Interest in Hockey, with knowledge of Hockey products and equipment considered an asset