Marketing Campaign Manager
- Design promotional plans and integrated marketing campaign plans in collaboration with the performance marketing, branding and merchandising teams. Responsible for the global marketing calendar.
- Create campaign briefs, manage projects, ensure the quality of deliverables, manage the priorities of the creative team.
- Deploy promotions and content to sites, create landing pages, manage product display, and ensure all marketing channels run campaigns in sync.
- Manage a small team of 2 e-commerce coordinators.
- Optimize and standardize campaign planning and execution processes to ensure efficient workflows and elevate the team’s full potential.
- Analyze performance to improve future campaigns.
- 5 years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or project management, or other relevant training;
- Exceptional rigor and sense of organization;
- Rich experience in project management and project management tools such as Asana, trello, Jira.
- Experience in process optimization;
- Analytical mind and ability to use data to make informed decisions;
- Experience in e-commerce marketing (2 years and more) and experience with tools such as Shopify, Magento;
- Experience with Google Analytics, some skills in HTML and CSS, various experiences with CMS;
- Knowledge of Photoshop an asset.