Account Executive, Client Relations
DSE Hockey Club
- Provide exceptional customer service to all Victory Club Members (Full Season Ticket Holders)
- Maintain regular touchpoints with customers, meet them face to face, and hit touchpoint targets with each customer in a way best suited to that customer’s needs
- Inform and educate Victory Club Members on their benefits and best practices, acting as a consultant and trusted advisor
- Build rapport with the account base through efficiency, dependability, and a positive and helpful attitude
- Answer all customer inquiries as immediately as possible, never to exceed 24 hours without a response during the work week
- Execute all customer requests through the box office and secure payment for season ticket packages
- Utilize, track, and log touchpoints and conversations within CRM as directed
- Cover assigned shifts at Victory Club HQ, receptions, and other VCM experiences throughout the season
- Renew full season and partial accounts at an exceptional rate, while also putting a focus on fresh sales throughout the year
- Cross-sell account base into groups, suites, and additional season ticket packages or premium products
- Provide support in answering in-bound calls on Victory Club Member hotline and assisting other customers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work independently and as an effective team member
- Strong customer service skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to handle a fast paced and sometimes high stress environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a client-centric attitude.
- Professional, self-motivated, confident and willing to lead by example.
- 1 or more years of proven sales and/or customer service experience within a sports organization is preferred.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment with an irregular work schedule to include nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Knowledge of Archtics ticketing system, Microsoft Dynamics (KORE), and basic Excel/Word proficiency are all preferred.