The Graphic Designer will be a key member of the Creative team, responsible for stewarding the brand through a variety of design deliverables including website, digital and traditional advertising, print, signage, merchandise, sales collateral and more. We’re looking for someone that not only has a second nature understanding of design, but also working knowledge of how design fits into the broader marketing strategies of an organization. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running, extremely comfortable using Photoshop, and able to work under pressure with short timelines and changing priorities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Maintaining the brand for Sacramento Republic FC.
- Contribute to the conception of promotional and brand-related campaigns.
- Design graphics and content for digital mediums – Upcoming matches, matchday graphics, presentations, etc.
- Design graphics and content for social channels – Campaigns, matchday graphics, wallpapers, templates for social team to use, etc.
- Design graphics for large print signage – Stadium signage, banners, wall wraps, etc.
- Stay current with latest trends, color and design techniques.
- Design digital ads and other assets to support ticket sales, partnerships, merchandise and other revenue generating activities.
- Merchandise design as needed.
- Collaborate with video production and supervisor to create match day graphic packages for the video board and the television broadcast.
- Help manage photo archive, upload, tag and organize club photography including match, special event, retail and media day photography.
- Such other duties consistent with the position as may be assigned to you from time to time.