Coach Operations Manager
No Longer Accepting Applications
Little Kickers provides children 1.5 to 7 years of age a positive introduction to sport via soccer activity classes. Our soccer skills and games are taught in a fun non-competitive environment. Our coaches use their imagination and creativity to deliver our lessons in an engaging and playful atmosphere.
Are you looking for an amazing full time opportunity with children aged 1.5 - 7 years old? Do you have management experience? Do you have experience working with young children and a passion for soccer and sports?
We are looking for reliable, energetic, and engaging individuals to work with us. If you are passionate about working with children, being active and playing soccer, and leading a large team of coaches, then this is the ideal job for you!
We will train new hires to coach and excel in our program. You would be working 40 hours a week (Wed - Sun OR Sat - Wed), splitting your time between coaching classes, coaching coaches at various locations across Toronto, online and in person training as well as remotely doing administration and equipment logistics.
Compensation: starting salary at $41,500.00 per year.
- Coaching and managing soccer classes for children aged 18 months - 7 years old.
- Proactive pre-session planning of Little Kickers classes/events and distributing to the coaching team.
- New coach recruitment, hiring, training, managing scheduling and corresponding with coaches.
- Reporting to and coordinating with Franchisee to ensure the high-quality Little Kickers sessions at all times.
- Experience working with and engaging young children.
- Athletic experience playing sports.
- Positive, solution focused attitude towards problem solving.
- High energy individual with a good level of fitness and able to coach soccer skills/games with young children.
- Reliable with a strong work ethic and excellent time management and strong problem solving skills.
- Administrative skills and computer literacy (Google Docs, Excel, etc.).
- Management experience.
- Driver's license and access to a vehicle.
- Must be able to work Saturday and Sundays consistently.
- Reliable and able to commit to weekly working schedule.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and outgoing personality who enjoys working with children, parents, and co-workers.
- Able to be playful, fun, and imaginative with children.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with children and deliver feedback to parents.
Check out our video to find out more about Little Kickers! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tcrIhVLc8M
To apply: Do you meet all the requirements? Apply to become part of a global company teaching soccer to children. Working at Little Kickers means you will join a community of friendly, active, and soccer loving individuals. Please apply with a resume, cover letter and a contact information.