No Longer Accepting Applications
The primary responsibilities of the position will include making outbound calls to Season Plan Holders to build a strong relationship and provide superior service through scheduled call campaigns. The position is responsible for upgrades and renewals of current Partial Season NATS PLUS Members as well as working with the accounts to gain referrals and maximize the opportunity to cross-sell. This position requires the use of CRM to notate accounts. Additionally, the position supports elements of the Nationals online loyalty program (Red Carpet Rewards) and ticket exchange program. This position will also participate in continuous training that will enable knowledgeable interfacing with the Nationals ticketing platforms.
The Nationals are a military-friendly organization actively recruiting veterans and spouses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make 40-50 outbound calls per day; additionally answer inbound calls from the Service line
- Maximize Partial Season NATS PLUS Members renewal percentage by providing superior customer service to assigned accounts via all contact touchpoints.
- Proactive, self-starter that has the ability to provide superior levels of customer service to all Nationals fans
- Responsible for upselling current accounts, generating referrals, and cross-selling groups, hospitality areas and luxury suites.
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members.
- Participate and contribute to service team meetings and training sessions.
- Establish and implement superior levels of service and fulfillment for all Washington Nationals customers that sets the standard in MLB and professional sports.
- Visit current clients and host prospects during home games
- Work game day events to service and assist with season plan holders, premium season plan holders and troubleshoot ticketing or event issues
- Staff Season Plan Holder Lounge and Red Carpet Rewards locations on game days
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college/university
- A minimum of 1 year experience in customer service
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
- Candidate must be sufficient in Microsoft Excel and tablet technology (i.e. iPad).
- Excellent organizational abilities to handle multiple tasks, establish priorities, and consistently meet strict deadlines with effective results. Ability to thrive under pressure
- Able to work nights, holidays, and weekends, including Nationals home games with additional hours included for office work.
- Must be able to address and solve problems quickly and effectively.