No Longer Accepting Applications
- Game night responsibilities – Yes
- Approximate number of games worked per season – All home games
- External Bucks events – Yes
- Event/Concert Night responsibilities – No
- Collaborate with LPE department to assist with Bucks game programming and serves as a Game Night Stage Manager for all home pre-season, regular season, and playoff games.
- Assist with all game day materials including part-time work schedules, game day assignments, scripting, and game day formats.
- Coordinate execution of all in-game promotions including promotional prizing, live features, and camera shots.
- Coordinate halftime and anthem assets including programming and bookings.
- Organize logistics of entertainment elements – (tickets, parking, etc.) via email or phone.
- Oversee game day ticket requests and credentials.
- Contribute to execution of programming/planning initiatives, inclusive of rehearsals, equipment needs/assignment, game night staffing, staff assignments, script writing, format planning and video/skit production.
- Assist in management of department stage manager program including but not limited to creating work assignments, scheduling, and payroll.
- Serve as a scout searching out new talent, music, movie clips or entertainment that could be incorporated into Bucks game presentation.
- Use reviews to assure constant evolution/improvement of event processes (including, but not limited to staff morale building, team building, and conflict resolution).
- Works closely with other departments (i.e…Corporate Partnerships, Ticket Sales, Marketing, and Community Relations) to help activate department objectives.
- Schedule events and appearances and maintains department events calendar.
- Manage the inventory of all game day props, prizes and giveaways to ensure professional segments that are highly entertaining.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years of live entertainment programming and/or related production experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a stadium or arena entertainment experience
- Outstanding communication skills and a positive, upbeat personality with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong creative abilities and a passion for content creation
- Reliable, punctual, and courteous
- Good listening skills and ability to work with others
- Able to work nights, weekends, and some holidays
- Solid understanding of the NBA and the Milwaukee Bucks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Nature of the position requires unlimited physical mobility and the ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
- Must have the ability to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed