No Longer Accepting Applications
- Meet and exceed annual sales targets & revenue goals by securing local & national partners.
- Effectively qualify leads and maintain an active pipeline of potential business opportunities.
- Lead or assist in developing and closing partner negotiations.
- Provide accurate, reliable reporting/CRM information to be used in forecasting and management updates.
- Partner with various internal departments including Marketing, Digital Content, Game Presentation, and Special Events to create and deliver impactful marketing solutions (and presentations) for partners.
- Craft and continually hone the Titans marketplace narrative, articulating the franchise’s unique value proposition it offers to prospective clients.
- 5+ years of sales experience within sports industry preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity developing and closing significant partnerships.
- Experience pitching partnership concepts to Senior Executives from premium brand clients and agencies.
- Excellent knowledge of the sponsorship and media landscape, including industry trends, key players, categories, and terminology.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including creation of convincing and strategic sales approaches, proposals, documentations and presentations.
- Advanced negotiating skills.
- Significant understanding of CRM.