No Longer Accepting Applications
This position is responsible for servicing the daily operations of the Green Bay Packers Pro Shop Ecommerce Division.
- Responsible for answering incoming phone calls at our Call Service Center in a professional manner, taking orders over the phone and assisting customers with inquiries.
- Responsible for customer courtesy calls through call-backs or referrals.
- Responsible for being knowledgeable about the Green Bay Packers and other Lambeau Field businesses, as well as have an awareness of current events of the organization.
- Responsible for other duties, such as check-in of new merchandise, picking and packing orders if the phones become slow.
- Responsible for processing gift notes, scanning pick sheets, fulfilment of gift cards and other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for assisting manager and supervisors with special projects as needed.
- Home game weekends and special events are required workdays. Retail store shifts may be necessary for assistance.
- Position requires flexibility in scheduling. Availability must be at a minimum, 3 days a week including nights and weekends. Hours could range from 8 hours to 35 hours, depending on individual availability and our business needs.
- Learn how to use Magento and NCR CounterPoint operating systems. Able to be comfortable using designated computer applications, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to interact easily with customers, and work within time limitations during busy periods.
- Able to have good communication and organizational skills, as well as legible handwriting.
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve Pro Shop goals.
- Hours will range from 7:45am to 8:00pm, but may vary due to the Packers game schedule.