No Longer Accepting Applications
- Be editing multiple forms of content for website, including game recaps, previews, columns, breaking news stories and features, for content, grammar and style.
- Have the ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Have the ability to write dynamic, informative headlines for various types of content.
- Have the ability to write or rewrite any breaking news, or other stories, as assigned, from around the League.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with staff and freelance writers to address issues with their stories.
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum 3-5 years of editing experience.
- Mastery of AP style.
- Strong Editing and writing skills.
- Make sound, evidence-based decisions on tight deadlines.
- Learn new skills, adapt to changing technologies.
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of hockey at all levels, especially the NHL.
- Proven ability to produce clear, informative copy under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work late-night hours and weekends.