No Longer Accepting Applications
- Meet ticket sales seat and revenue goals tied to products.
- Drive new revenue in Arizona Coyotes season, partial, and premium hospitality.
- Prospect, network, set appointments, fill pipelines, and aggressively sell all available ticket packages.
- Develop and execute season membership ROI for Business-to-Business programs.
- Manage an elevated level of sales activity, including a minimum 250 calls / week and meet sales goals.
- Set and conduct appointments throughout Tempe and the greater Phoenix area.
- Represent, actively promote, and sell teams at events, including games, outside ticket events, ticket on-sales not excluding nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Attend community networking events and develop business relationships in community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven and extensive history selling to corporate prospects and customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers and assess customer needs.
- Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards.
- Considerable knowledge of sales processes and procedures.
- Firm understanding of Arizona Coyotes ticket products and services.
- Knowledge of the NHL
- Established client base or extensive knowledge of Phoenix market.