No Longer Accepting Applications
- Ensure safety and well-being of youth athletes
- Create an inclusive atmosphere for all athletes to feel welcome
- Set up and take down OCYSN branding and equipment
- Implement OCYSN coaching philosophy
- Effectively perform and communicate basic soccer drills and games
- Evaluate players using OCYSN player evaluation rubric
- Breakdown and teach the fundamental skills for players at all levels
- Properly report incidents to a supervisor in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Engage with parents to address player development and behavior
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Desire to explore and develop a career path in coaching soccer
- Experience playing soccer
- Experience working with youth (preferred)
- Flexible schedule (weather changes, availability on weekdays 2:00PM - 5:00PM)
- Car for transportation to and from locations (must be able to transport equipment)
- CPR Training (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish/Portuguese a plus.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and have a strong sense of accountability.
- Possess a positive, outgoing, engaging and professional personality.
- Strong understanding and passion for the sport of soccer are preferred.
- Experience working with youth in a structured environment, preferably in youth sports
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work effectively.
- Occasional bending, lifting, and carrying of objects up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to walk and stand for short periods of time.