No Longer Accepting Applications
- Prepares daily input forms and cash book for bank accounts as assigned.
- Prepares and makes bank deposits.
- Records assigned month end close entries timely and accurately.
- Completes monthly account reconciliations as assigned.
- Obtains and archives bank statements.
- Inputs bank activity for waterfall accounts into the LASSO schedules and records entries in general ledger.
- Maintains back up for capital expenditures identified and prepares asset additions for posting.
- Updates monthly bank balance summary reporting provided to FP&A team.
- Monitors unclaimed property (escheatment) throughout year and reports/remits to appropriate states within deadlines.
- Assists with fulfilling requests made by auditors during their processes.
- Ensures fixed assets are properly inventoried and tagged.
- Performs various other administrative duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree and at least 3-5 years’ relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word.
- Experience with Great Plains.
- Experience with Adobe Pro.