No Longer Accepting Applications
- Manage, coach, and develop a team of direct reports on a daily basis.
- Recommend, develop, and execute plans related to Skate Canada’s Core Programs.
- Provide leadership and ensure the development and delivery of initiatives related to Skating for Everyone: Adult, Special Olympics, and Athletes with a Disability.
- Collaborate on other Skating for Everyone initiatives with the EDI Working Group and EDIA Project Lead when needed.
- Responsible for the Learn to Train LTD resources specific to Skate Canada Core Programs.
- Complete necessary reports on progress of key performance indicators assigned to the portfolio.
- Develops and manages the budget related to Skate Canada’s Core Programs/Skating for Life initiatives.
- Oversee the maintenance of all rules, regulations, policies and procedures related to the above areas of the association; recommend revisions to such as required.
- Provide leadership to the Skating Programs Development Committee
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with Section personnel with a purpose of seamless delivery of Skate Canada Core Programs.
- Ability to coach, guide, and handle difficult situations.
- Skills and knowledge of the MS Office Suite is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent skills in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop a team; set and achieve objectives, and manage a budget.
- Excellent coalition building skills with an ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, and self-directed.