No Longer Accepting Applications
- Commercial production
- Station imaging
- Gathering of sound actualities from players and coaches
- Covering live sporting events
- Game night production
- Game night promotional fulfillment
- Interaction with on-air talent
- Commercial trafficking
- Securing guests
- Working with a professional sports organization in a media environment
- Uploading of Podcasts
- Social Media for Penguins Live (Twitter and Facebook)
- Eligible students should have a major or minor concentration in communications/journalism or broadcasting.
- Experience with remote radio broadcasts as well as Adobe Audition or ProTools a plus.
- Hours vary on game-days due to morning skates, but the interns should be available primarily weekday mornings and all games.
- Intern must be a junior or senior in college and must take the internship for credit during the Fall 2022 semester.
- The internship is unpaid.