No Longer Accepting Applications
Our Marketing team creates value and experiences for the passionate fans that drive Minnesota Sports and Entertainment. That experience can come from attending a game live at Xcel Energy Center, watching on TV, listening on radio, following Wild on the web or social channels, or just catching a different Wild event. This takes all sorts of talented people that have a passion for sports and events. We have a vision of marketing that puts service at the heart of everything we do, both on and off the ice, and our Digital Designer plays a key role in bringing that vision to life.
As our Digital Designer, YOU WILL:
- Create impactful collateral across social media, digital and other platforms. The Digital Designer will work on projects from across the organization, but with a primary focus on digital/web touchpoints in both static and motion graphics. Additionally, the Digital Designer will work as part of the Creative Services team on other creative and graphics deliverables including print, logo design, production artwork, etc.
- Bring new ideas to our team. You will participate in brainstorming/conceptual discussions to share new content ideas and perspectives. You will also stay up to date on trends, techniques and technology and advise on how it can influence and impact digital layouts.
- Use data to make informed decisions. Use performance indicators such as likes, shares, downloads, and pageviews to make design decisions throughout the creative process that build and sustains consistent, loyal and engaging fan interaction.
- Listen to you. We need your thoughts, ideas and passion to help make this the best team in sports and entertainment. You talk, we’ll listen.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done in a way that makes sense for you. We measure output and impact.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the Minnesota Wild and producing a product that is the best in the State of Hockey. You won’t find more passionate people all focused on growing the sport. Go Wild!
- Commit to Diversity Equity & Inclusion. We drive social change and foster inclusivity by providing a safe, positive and welcoming environment for you, all community members and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity, background or experience.