No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist with the planning and execution of team and community events while serving as a representative of the CornBelters.
- Assess and research market competition in order to develop accurate and influential marketing plans.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities including content development and management.
- Ensure an effective and professional image to customers and present an accurate portrayal of business strategies across all social media platforms.
- Participate as a team member through meetings and offer support to other team members to maximize customer service, retention efforts, and sales performance.
- Interact with other CornBelters departments to provide a cooperative, client-oriented focus for all fan engagement and ticket sales related operations.
- Analyze the effectiveness of online campaigns by collecting data and producing reports.
- Identify sales opportunities through networking and outreach within the local market.
- Distribute team marketing and sales materials.
- Prepare accurate weekly reports and analysis for executive team management; be able to communicate details about upcoming events and opportunities within the community. Perform game/event requirements and other projects as requested.
- Excellent organizational skills and a self-starter with a creative mind.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube, etc.).
- Excellent customer service skills that showcase a positive and enthusiastic approach to customers so as to convey a positive image and respond to clients in a timely manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Previous experience in writing press releases and media pieces.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Strong attention to detail while being able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced work environment.
- Night and weekend work required, including working special events.