No Longer Accepting Applications
- Generate revenue for the Barracuda by selling new and renewing existing corporate partnerships
- Build and maintain partnership relationships
- Ability to use technology such as SponsorUnited, Nielsen, Scarborough and Sales Navigator
- Activate Partnership accounts
- Maintain inventory on CRM
- Work closely with Marketing and Game Operations on partnership activations
- Meet established benchmarks for outreach via a variety of tactics like outbound phone calls, emails, text messages and face to face meetings
- Possess a thorough understanding of the corporate sales cycle
- Ability to activate sold partnerships from start to finish
- Responsible for creating and partnership events
- Establish, build, and maintain client relationships that will increase client satisfaction and retention
- Responsible for renewal and upgrade of partnerships
- Implement renewal cycle steps and meet deadlines as instructed
- Oversee execution of the client assets and services to optimize client experience and maximize sales profitability
- Participate and collaborate as a team member through meetings and informal support to other team members and SSE staff, to maximize customer service, retention efforts, and sales performance
- Perform game/event requirements as assigned
- Interact with other Sharks/Arena departments to provide a collaborative, client-oriented focus for all operations (for example, the Ticket Office)
- Identify sales opportunities by conducting networking and aggressive outreach to current client base
- Perform other tasks and projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or comparable experience.
- 1-3 years of B2B sales experience
- Self-starter with a passion for sales and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, detail oriented, strong problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to maintain collaborative working relationships.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience with Archtics ticketing system a plus.
- Night and weekend work required including working events. Ability to utilize a computer for extended periods of time, communicate via phone and email with a variety of individuals, lift up to 15 lb., physically navigate to and through SSE facilities during events.