No Longer Accepting Applications
Reporting to the Senior Creative Director, the Nationals are seeking a well-rounded Designer to create original, cutting-edge, attention-grabbing design work. You will be expected to bring design solutions to life while adhering to marketing strategies and business goals. Generate concepts and work on projects from conception to delivery in a high-paced, ever-changing environment. A very high attention to detail is required. The Designer works closely with Marketing & Broadcasting, Corporate Sponsorships, Ballpark Enterprises, Ticket Sales, Service & Operations, Baseball Operations, and Communications departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce and oversee print and digital creative solutions.
- Concept and design for all areas of the front office, including: marketing, social media, advertising, promotions, digital ads and online features.
- Work with internal stakeholders on in-game entertainment, scoreboard features, sponsor events, special events, season plan holder events.
- Create logo and print designs, signage, digital assets, promotional items, social media graphics and templates.
- Support ongoing ticket sales promotions and initiatives with email graphics, flyers and direct mail materials.
- Must possess a broad and practical knowledge of layout, color theory, typography
- Solid experience in sports/entertainment or a related industry
- Understanding of how to work within and support brand guidelines across multiple channels.
- Full mastery of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and other Creative Suite programs is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required as well as critical, independent thinking.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with people of all different levels and backgrounds.
- Understand how to prioritize projects and meet deadlines in a timely manner; ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet sometimes changing deadlines and priorities.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Mature and sound judgment.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- The ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.