No Longer Accepting Applications
Under the direction of the Senior Manager – Inventory, this position assists in leading the Inventory Associates and is responsible for maintaining warehouse standards: receiving and checking in retail inventory, maintaining accurate inventory counts, including assisting with physical inventory counts, preparing retail product for Brewers Team Store locations throughout the stadium.
Responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive shipments from vendors and verify the accuracy of package contents
- Records and reports all manifest discrepancies to Senior Manager - Inventory
- Stocks product to assigned warehouse location utilizing retail point-of-sale system
- Pull and transfer product from warehouse location and prepare for the sales floor
- Transport product to and from retail locations throughout the stadium in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse and inventory
- Assist in conducting physical inventory throughout the calendar year
- Supports the Senior Manager - Inventory in leading and training Inventory Associates
- Conducts opening and closing warehouse procedures
- Communicates product movement from the warehouse to the stores
- Leads the fulfilling and shipping of customer orders for the Team Store
- Leads the fulfilling and shipping of Brewers Authentics auction items and orders
- Prepares product for Brewers Authentics as needed
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to  pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to stand for entire length of 6–8-hour shift.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently.
- Bending, reaching, and climbing on step stool/ladder.
- Visual acuity to sufficiently see and distinguish merchandise and operate point-of-sale system.