No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist in the development and implementation of new content ideas
- Prepare feature stories on players, coaches and staff for website and printed publications
- Prepare stories highlighting community, marketing, partnership and youth & amateur hockey initiatives of the Penguins organization
- Assist with transcripts, proofing, story and social media content for game days
- Help manage day-to-day quality control of website content
- Intern will interact with executives, players, coaches and staff of the Pittsburgh Penguins Hockey Club. The candidates will be expected to act in a professional manner at all times.
- Intern must be a junior or senior in college and must take the internship for credit during the Fall 2022 semester.
- The internship is unpaid.
- Intern must be pursuing a degree in journalism, creative writing, communications or a related discipline.