No Longer Accepting Applications
- Prepare and maintain balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assist with month-end and year-end closings, and annual financial statement audits.
- Maintains the integrity of the general ledger including the preparation, verification, and input of journal entries.
- Prepare intercompany billings and intercompany reconciliations.
- Remit monthly/quarterly sales and use tax payments and file the related returns.
- Reconcile multiple sources of revenue/expense activity to the general ledger.
- Contribute to the implementation of accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Maintain fixed asset records including acquisitions, disposals, and depreciation schedules.
- Play a part in a variety of department-wide initiatives.
- Support budgeting, forecasting, and National Hockey League reporting activities.
- Demonstrate skill and timeliness in completing assigned tasks.
- Perform other tasks and projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least four (2) years of related experience required.
- Public accounting experience a strong plus.
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and to satisfy diverse, multiple, time critical demands - multi-task oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook. Strong computer skills are a necessity.
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, ability to recognize errors, and research/resolve issues with little oversight.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Motivated team player with positive attitude.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and to ensure privacy of financial information.
- Alignment with Company Corporate Values.
- Experience with SAP S/4Hana and KORE are preferred but not required.