No Longer Accepting Applications
- Support Event Manager with Council for Responsible Sport Evergreen Certification initiatives, application process
- Support Event Manager with Green Team meetings and action items
- Support in coordination of sustainability communications on social media, website, and participant communications
- Responsible for responding to CRS west general inquiries
- Support Social Media lead for CRS west events with customer service inquiries on social channels.
- Responsible for updating customers’ registration data and providing them with other support as needed on the Race Roster system.
- Monitor and provide updates to Knowledge Base for CRS West Events.
- Work with Manager of Participant Services on Race Roster System (Event Registration & Results).
- Provide support for data management.
- Support with Race Kit Pickup planning, staffing (recruitment & training), execution and wrap-up.
- Plan, organize & execute warehouse operations for the duration of the contract.
- Responsible for the Master Delivery Schedule (MDS) to coordinate & receive deliveries.
- Responsible for inventory & procurement of race supplies.
- Prepare race day supplies & pack event station kits.
- Assist with truck loading & unloading at the warehouse.
- Inventory supplies & assets post-race.
- Responsible for fulfillment of virtual race kits, including setup, staffing, supplies, execution and shipment, and participant communication.
- Work with Manager of Participant Services to pull virtual race data.
- Work with Manager of Participant Services to ensure virtual results are updated.
- Support Manager of Communications with participant emails when requested
- Proficiency and strong technological skills for multiple online platforms (Salesforce, Freshdesk, Slack, Asana and Office365)
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills, planning and execution
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for helping others and building the communities we run through
- Hold a valid Driver’s license
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Exemplary self-discipline and professionalism
- Must be prepared to work in any weather
- Ability to lift heavy (30lbs+) objects and work on your feet for 8+ hours a day
- A positive attitude and invested in being part of a wider team to achieve one shared goal
- Be willing to work extended hours, nights, and weekends